Aloha! We have a couple of color variations for you to review. We always like to take our color inspiration directly from nature. We looked at the overall color pallet of Molokai and picked really beautiful sophisticated green hues that reflect the environment. For the graphic of the wind/current we wanted to keep it really light and airy to reflect the concept so we chose colors that reflect both the wind, and beautiful hues of the reef and surrounding waters. Some of the green hues were also taken from the pua kukui flower which we loved.
Aloha! We made the edits requested, The side graphic is actually part of our “Alternative” Logo options which is included in the package so that was already on our radar. Let me know what you think!
Notes provided for referance:
– We love the Newspaper typescript of design “c/d”
– We love the woodblock style of design “a/b”
– We love the wind design of “e”
– We love having “MOAʻE” big and “Molokaʻi Digital Repository” smaller
– We love the sleekness of the smaller typescript for design “e”
With that said would it be possible to try mixing some of the designs?
1) Design “e”, but instead using the Newspaper typescript for “Moaʻe” and moving “Molokaʻi” to second line
2) Same typescript as above, with block design from a/b
We have completed our extensive research and have dived deep into the following concepts we have prepared for you. We normally don’t present this many variations but we felt inspired as a team and designed 7 unique designs for you to review! I will explain our thought process behind each one below
We hope you enjoy our thought process and something in these designs capture your attention. We suggest printing out the logos and taping them up on a wall you usually walk past on a daily basis. Your eye will eventually keep coming back to the one logo you resonate with, that’s when you’ll know which version is for you.